Happy New Year. Thank goodness that the last of ’12 is over. I think a lot of people were just waiting for the shitstorm to be over. Well, our elected officials have other plans, but hopefully they will straighten up and fly right. Bwa-ha-ha-ha! We need to send these clowns a clear message, but that is for another post.
So, I’ve been thinking about some things recently and I’d like to empty my mind all over the internet for a bit. Hang tight, here we go with a random list of thoughts.
- Target shooting at the gun range is fun. Especially with a .45
- Bonus french fries in the bottom of the bag are like manna from heaven
- Driving a stick-shift is way more fun than an automatic
- Except in bumper-to-bumper traffic, which sucks for everyone
- Does it make me a bad person if I snack on milk and vanilla wafers while watching I Spit On Your Grave?
- Match Game and Super Password were two of the best game shows ever
- The Dick van Dyke Show was one of the best sitcoms ever
- You should never be too old for cartoons
- The Java programming language is not the solution to every problem
- Microsoft products are not the solution to every problem
- You should try something or learn something new every day
- Don’t get so mired down in the details to realize that you are in control of your own life
Have a great new year, folks.